Wood Valley Dive
The dive team had their first dual meet against Prestonwood last Saturday.
The Otters brought home victory with a final score of 143 (Wood Valley) to 52 (Prestonwood)!
We are off to a great start and look forward to our next meet on June 24.
Wood Valley Dive Information
● Vs Duke (HOME) - June 24th
○ 3:30 - 5:00PM - Warm-up
○ 6:00PM - Start
● Vs. Red Wolf (HOME) - July 1st
○ 3:30PM-5:00PM - Warm-up
○ 6:00PM - Start
● TDA Championships (Invite ONLY) - July 10th ○ More details to come
● 2021 End of Season Celebration - July 11th
○ 6:30PM - More details to follow
End of Season Celebration TBD
Practice Schedule June 14-July 15th
Monday - Thursday:
9:00 am – 10:00 am Advanced Group
10:00 am – 11:00 am Intermediate / Beginner Group
Monday – Thursday:
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm All levels (year round students/day-campers)
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm All levels (year round students/day-campers)
Saturdays: Starting 6/26:
9:00 am – 10:00 am All levels
10:00 am – 11:00 am All levels
● No Tues evening practices on 6/22, 6/29, 7/2, 7/3, 7/6 (pool closed for swim meets/or 4 th July celebration)
● While normally off on Fridays, we will have morning practices on Fri, July 9 th and July 16th
Coach Ashton is excited for her first season as the Wood Valley dive coach! She is a student at NC State University where she is on the swimming and diving team. Prior to her college career, she was a junior diver at the national level. She was also a state champion diver competing for Leesville Road High School. Ashton got her start under Coach Liz diving for Wood Valley in the summers and she is looking forward to sharing her love of diving with the Wood Valley community!